IOGT Webinar Series
September 1, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
An event every month that begins at 8:00 AM on day 1 of the month, repeating indefinitely
IOGT Webinar Series 2019
IOGT International arranges webinars, exclusively for its membership.
The purpose of these webinars is to
- explore current advocacy issues,
- coordinate about joint campaigning on global occassions,
- build capacity and update about latest developments in global affairs and science relating to alcohol and other drug prevention,
- exchange best practices, and
- inspire with success stories from around the IOGT movement.
Participation is for IOGT International members only.
Each webinar is set to take place on the first day of every new month (as much as possible) and is conducted at two different time slots to allow participation of members from around the world.